Under the Flour Mill of Summer Hill Referral Rewards Program, all applicants are subject to eligibility of the program. This offer is available only for newly completed apartments purchased directly from the developer and not available for resales.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- An apartment means a residential property in the Flour Mill of Summer Hill development.
- A Purchase means the exchange of contracts in respect of a new apartment in the Flour Mill of Summer Hill development. A full deposit must be paid by the purchaser on exchange.
- An existing purchaser is a purchaser who has previously purchased a residential property at The Flour Mill of Summer Hill will be eligible to participate in the Referral Rewards Program.
- A referrer must be the person nominated on the form provided. The referrer is eligible for their nominated gift certificate after a successful referral of a Flour Mill of Summer Hill residential apartment.
- Vouchers provided are for the nominated providers, West Elm, Merivale or Coles Myer, or as mutually agreed;
- Personal Information has the meaning prescribed under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- Referral Form means a referral form as prepared by EG for the purposes of the Referral Rewards Program.
- Tax means any tax, levy, charge, impost, fee, deduction, withholding or duty of any nature, including, without limitation any Income Tax or Fringe Benefits Tax (as those terms are defined under the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth) and the Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act 1986 (Cth) respectively) which is imposed or collected by a government agency.
- ELIBIGIBILITY FOR THE REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM
You will be eligible to participate in the Referral Rewards Program if you satisfy all of the following requirements, if:
- The referred person exchanges contracts and places the full deposit required for that property; and
- Before the Purchase is made, you provide EG or Colliers International with a properly completed Referral Form.
- REWARDS OF THE REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM
Participants in the Referral Rewards Program will be entitled to receive gift vouchers from a Selected Retailer to the value of AUD2,000 or, if the participant is a company, one person that company nominates in writing. The Referrer is subject to the terms and conditions of the nominated Selected Retailers. EG will not be liable for changes to the Selected Retailer after the voucher has been awarded to the Referrer.
- EXISTING PURCHASER REWARDS PROGRAM
You will be eligible to participate in the Repeat Purchase Rewards Program if:
- You are an individual, you have purchased a new Flour Mill Apartment (and complete the purchase); or
- You are a company, you have purchased a new Flour Mill Apartment (and complete the purchase); and
- You make another Purchase in your name or in the name of another entity with the same shareholders or in the name of a shareholder or director of your company.
- REWARDS OF THE EXISTING PURCHASE REWARDS PROGRAM
Participants in the Existing Purchaser Rewards Program will be entitled to receive gift vouchers from a Selected Retailer to the value of AUD2,000 or, if the participant is a company, one person that company nominates in writing. The Referrer is subject to the terms and conditions of the nominated Selected Retailers. EG will not be liable for changes to the Selected Retailer after the voucher has been awarded to the Referrer.
- EG’S RIGHTS
EG reserves the right to:
- Cancel the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and in its absolute discretion. Eligible Referrals that occur before the cancellation of the Program will be honoured;
- Change, amend or vary any of the terms and conditions of the Program;
- Change, amend, vary, substitute, withdraw or cancel any Reward or the value of any Reward;
- Change, amend or vary the Selected Retailers;
- Refuse to honour any Rewards; and
- Exclude an individual or company from the Program for any reason and at its sole discretion.
Referrers agree to provide EG with Personal Information in order to participate in the Program. If a Referrer does not provide the Personal Information required by EG, the Referrer acknowledges that it may not be entitled to participate in the Program. EG promises to use any Personal Information collected in accordance with Australian Privacy Laws.
Liability for Tax on any Rewards provided to Members in accordance with the Program will be the sole responsibility of the Members. Members should contact their accountant or taxation advisor if they have any queries relating to the Tax implications of the Program or their financial situation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Program commenced on 1 June 2017 and will continue until EG in its sole discretion decides otherwise.
- Any gift voucher that comprises a Reward will not be issued in cash and is not exchangeable for cash.
- EG’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Program, including but not limited to any dispute as to the identity of a participant in the Program, is final and binding.
- EG is not liable for any loss, expense or damage suffered by Referrers arising from or in connection with withdrawals of EG from the Program, cancellation of the Program in part or completely, variations or changes to the terms and conditions of the Program, except to the extent that liability for such loss, expense or damage cannot be excluded by law.
- The laws applicable in New South Wales govern these terms and conditions and the Program. Members submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
- If any section or part of any section of these terms and conditions is in any way unenforceable, invalid or illegal, it is to be read down so as to be enforceable, valid and legal. If this is not possible, the section (or where possible, the offending part) is to be severed from these terms and conditions without affecting the enforceability, validity or legality of the remaining sections (or parts of those sections) which will continue in full force and effect.