Back for the 3rd Sunday since reopening, the Flour Mill Markets will be on this Sunday 21 June from 9am-1pm and for every second Sunday going forward!
Keeping in line with the government’s current guidelines, only fresh produce and food stall holders will be operating for the present time. Food that is ready to eat will be available, but as takeaway only.
Please read the following guidelines we are implementing in the interests of our vendors and customers’ health:
- hand sanitisers are available to be used on entry and exit
- contactless payments systems are in use – no cash please!
- vendors will wear gloves
- gatherings of more than 10 people are not allowed
- surfaces are sanitised every 30 minutes
- customers are reminded to stand 1.5m apart
It’s great to be able to provide our community with fantastic food options again and to continue to showcase our amazing team of local makers, growers and creators. The other non-food market vendors you have come to love will be back as soon as it is safe.
We look forward to seeing you again this Sunday 21 June – Don’t forget to bring along your shopping bags and reusable cups!